A little freeware tool I wrote to take some of the pain out of managing/migrating/backing up/restoring Opera profiles. It allows backup and restore of your bookmarks, mail, contacts, sessions, preferences, etc and enables easy transfer of them between Opera installations in different folders or OSes. Also good for finding and restoring lost settings if they disappeared after an Opera upgrade...
The program should work fine, but making a manual backup of your settings before using it is never a bad idea. And if you have any suggestions or find any bugs, drop me a line!
* Easy to use
* Lets you preview your settings before importing or exporting
* Allows cleanly transferring individual settings without the cruft that can build up in an Opera profile folder
* Available for both Windows and Linux, and your settings can be transferred between OSes
* Intelligently locates all the Opera profiles on a typical Windows system, so good for finding "lost" profiles
* Stores settings files in their original state in an open archive (tar.gz) format, so your exported settings can always be easily restored by hand should the need arise
* Corrects .ini paths on import so settings imported from a different folder/OS work correctly
* Update checker updated to be more robust and future-proof
Size: 521 KB